Author Topic: BCM email subcripiton  (Read 5705 times)

Songman

Re: BCM email subcripiton
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 07:57:07 PM »
More importantly isn't the BCM publication part of the help Mike gets to keeping this site on line,

I can't speak for Mike's business, and wouldn't even if I could. But I can tell you that I run about 5 of these forums on different subjects right now and have done many others in the past. There is no continual cost of running them other than the server space they sit on. This forum should not be dependent on the magazine whatsoever.

Dreamscape

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »
I finally received my BCM today! The only problem is the cover was torn to shreds, but at least I got it. ;)

Paul

Offline DebDav

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 02:53:20 AM »
Ace,

When was the last time your were patient?

Structural is taking more time than expected......DUH....

Will get Deb to link pics.

You know we love you!!!!!

David

Blacksheep

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 09:25:01 AM »
Thanks Dave! Yea I'm not a patient guy now that I think about it! I like to get er done so I can use it! Always interested in other home built H model Prevost . I guess because there aren't really that many of them!

Hey would there be anyone interested in forming a Prevost "HOME CONVERSION GROUP" open to anyone that converted their OWN prevost?

Maybe something a little different from the Prevost Prouds and the POG's since they seem to have their nose stuck where the sun don't shine and they are pretty pricey not to mention above everyone else!

Any takers? Maybe a New thread should be started just for this! Sorry for the "hi-jack"! No not you Jack Conrad!  ;D

Ace

Offline johns4104s

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 11:10:04 AM »
Sam 4106,

I am sorry to hear you are having heath problems, you will be in our prayers.

Doug,

Now let me get this straight in my mind, for $3 per month you want what kind of service?? Though experience I can tell you if you left a message either Mike or his wife will call you back.

John

luvrbus

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 11:40:55 AM »
John4104, you have such good luck reaching Mike would you please call on all of our behalf, knowing Mike for 15 years he will call back if he wants too and when he wants too       good luck

Offline johns4104s

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »
Ace,

The Prevost H that Randy had at the Texas Rally was fabulous, Those guys did a great job of there conversion and would be a plus to anyones group. Paul has photos of there coach.

John

Dreamscape

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2008, 01:03:06 PM »
I sent Dennis (Editor) an email this morning asking him if there was anyway I could get a copy of this months BCM as mine was pretty beat up. I sent it at 4:36 am pdt, His reply was sent at 8:27 am pdt. And I'm getting a new copy to boot~

I'll send him an email expressing the concerns of those who are not happy with the service.

I just received his reply,  "Not to pass the buck, but the email version is not my area of expertise or responsibility. My cc to Mike will get the action you need. I know he has been working on the project.

Dennis"

FWIW,

Paul

Offline gus

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2008, 09:01:10 PM »
I feel about the same way as Sam. I've only subscribed for about three years and really enjoyed the first two years, but the past year the issues have mostly been a big disappointment. Many of the articles seem to be press releases from the companies concerned and pretty dull. One series of articles is so far over my head I don't even bother to read them.

Most of the buses featured are also so far out of my reach that I can't even dream of one.

There is still an ad for a 671 engine complete in cradle that has been running for at least a year. Six months ago I called about it and the owner said he had sold it over a year ago? In addition, he didn't even know the ad was in BCM since he had originally posted it on the internet. I sent an email to Dennis and told him all this and asked him to pull the ad-never did get any kind of response.

I, too, am grateful for this forum and all the really good information I have received from all you guys. I could have never gotten my bus to the point it is now without it, but I am pretty fed up with the magazine.
PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR

Offline johns4104s

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »
Gus,

I have a 671 new/rebuild in one of my buses. Was rebuilt 2000 miles before I bought the bus. It sounds great. I will let you have it very reasonable.
John

PS the tyranny and clutch with it changes smooth, no jumping.

Offline gus

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 06:39:29 PM »
John,

Thanks, I'm emailing you directly.
PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal