Author Topic: BCM email subcripiton  (Read 5707 times)

luvrbus

BCM email subcripiton
« on: October 08, 2008, 05:48:22 PM »
Anybody having a problem with the email version of BCM I am trying to get my Oct issue and I have called 5 times and sent pm with no results yet.You guys with the inside track know of a problem besides they don't answer the phone. good luck

Dreamscape

Re: BCM email subcripiton
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 06:58:46 PM »
I know I live in Texas, but I haven't received our snail mail version either. Gary LaBombard said he got his a couple of days ago, and he lives on the Far Right Coast! ;D

I'm a waitin,

Paul

Offline TomCat

• It's 4:20 somewhere...
    • Jay's Conversion Pics
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 07:08:15 PM »
Mine is usually in my spam folder.

HTH

Jay
87 SaftLiner
On The High Plains of Colorado

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »
Hummm, you guy's are not the only ones that didn't get it...

Mee Too..

Here we go again.. Can someone on this board please buy this darn magazine from MAK!!! So we all can have our issues on time!
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline scanzel

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 04:11:35 AM »
Last month September came early, October has not arrived.
Steve Canzellarini
Myrtle Beach, SC
1989 Prevost XL

Offline dolson

• Doug's Bus Project
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 05:39:49 AM »
Since the topic came up,  I have never received an e-mail copy for any issue,  I paid for it along with my subscription.  I have tried numerous times to contact the magazine by phone, leaving messages and by e-mail all with no response whatsoever.  I had finally quit trying but if someone is making contact with them on everyones behalf, I would appreciate if they threw my name in there and maybe I would get the last one before my subscription runs out.
Thanks
Doug Olson
Langley, OK
1992 MCI 102C3, 6V92, HT740
http://www.dwolson.com

Offline lostagain

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 06:45:06 AM »
Just got Sep. yesterday.

I had subscribed to the online version, and they have been sending me the paper every month instead...

JC
JC
Blackie AB
1977 MC5C, 6V92/HT740 (sold)
2007 Country Coach Magna, Cummins ISX

Dreamscape

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 07:31:12 AM »
I sent an email to Dennis, the Editor, providing him with the link for this topic. Hopefully he will see it and respond. I'm not counting on that as some of you have called and did not receive an answer or response.

Seems there are lots of problems with both email and paper type, this is not good for those of us who support it! :(

Paul

Offline DebDav

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 07:57:22 AM »
I also subscribed to email version.

I got October print yesterday.

David

At least I got one!

luvrbus

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 08:06:44 AM »
I have had my hard copy of BCM for OCT over a week but no on line version and that comes about 2 weeks before the hard copy   good luck trying to reach BCM

Offline Sam 4106

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 08:11:15 AM »
I got my October paper copy yesterday. I will not be renewing when my subscription runs out in December. I was going to e-mail a reminder for them not to waste their time or money sending a renewal notice, but I guess that would be a waste of time since they don't seem to read their e-mail anyway.
Thanks, Sam 4106
1976 MCI-8TA with 8V92 DDEC II and Allison HT740

Offline johns4104s

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 10:27:16 AM »
Sam,

I have been subscribing to the BCM by snail mail for some 15 + years now. I just enjoy keeping up with what my fellow bus nuts are doing out there. More importantly isn't the BCM publication part of the help Mike gets to keeping this site on line,
I have been on and off this board close to  its inception. I can not put a price on the help and support I have receiceved
from my fellow bus nuts on this board.

John

Offline dolson

• Doug's Bus Project
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 12:20:15 PM »
John

I do not see anyone on this thread disputing the value of the forum or the enjoyment of reading the magazine.  I have learned much from the people here and appreciate their willingness to share their knowledge and experience.  What I do see is a number of other people including myself making a reasonable request to get what they paid for.  As a business owner I try to keep my customers satisfied by providing them good service,  If I were non responsive when they tried to reach me They would probably not continue to be my customers.
Doug Olson
Langley, OK
1992 MCI 102C3, 6V92, HT740
http://www.dwolson.com

Blacksheep

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 12:59:13 PM »
Hey David, where's those construction pics you promised on your H model? 

Been waiting patiently!  ???

Ace

Offline Sam 4106

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 07:01:22 PM »
Hi Johns4104s,
My decision to drop my subscription to BCM has nothing to do with whether I enjoy the magazine or this board. It has to do with my health, or more accurately, lack thereof. I was comenting on the lack of response to other's e-mails as the reason I wouldn't e-mail my cancelation.
Good luck, Sam 4106
1976 MCI-8TA with 8V92 DDEC II and Allison HT740

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal