- 20′ Carefree Awning w/Weather Shield
- Satellite Dish w/ Local Antenna
- 4000 Watt Pure Signwave American made Inverter, w/ 3 phase charger
- 50 Amp Service
- 3 Separate Electrical Systems
- Two Hot Water Heaters; 10 gallons and 11 gallon
- 100-gallon Fresh water tank; under bed
- 105-gallon grey/black water tank; rear bay
- Has Double Floor; Premium Plywood
- Urethane Insulation; walls & ceiling
- All Propane Appliances have shut-off valves
- 6500 Watt Cummings Onan Generator; front bay (propane)
- Detroit 6V92 Turbo Engine DDEC
- Allison 740 HD Transmission DDEC w/ Retarder
- Speedometer shows 149,830; maybe since engine change
Had engine removed less than 500 miles ago; oil leakage: New seals, gaskets, bell housing, 1 head, alternator, air compressors, Hyd. pump, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, etc. – $6,000. Spent too much to mention; runs great.
Voyager Back-up Camera
Many Items Included: New Dometic Roof Air Cond.; 4-Dr Norcold Fridge
About 90% complete: needs window trim, etc.; wall & floor covering; below windshield dash
covering, etc. Flooring in Bedroom & Bathroom complete.
Ceiling with overhead cupboards and above windshield.
Too big for me at 86 years old, will consider a small motor home for trade.