MCI Beautifully restored/built and housed between 2020-2023 INSIDE private shop in Northern California. Very reliable. Runs strong and drives great. Move-in ready and easily reconfigurable to your needs.
- Artisan-built interior feat. Cedar, Redwood, turquoise inlaid Maple, Mother of Pearl backsplash.
- Full-Size real Tile Shower
- Porcelain Head with locking door
- Black Granite split sink.
- Twin Aromatic Cedar Closets
- Full-size Dresser and additional drawers/storage/utility closet
- Full-size desk/media production suit with a curved monitor
- Entertainment center w/brand new HD flatscreen
- Like new roof-mounted A/C in every room to keep you cool
- Super efficient Propane heater with vents in every room/central thermostat to keep you warm
- Heavy Duty steel drawers
- Built-in Electronic Safe
- Remote and switch-controlled dimmable lighting throughout
- Electronic Lock on solid steel front door with the keyed option
- New privacy screen on all windows (mirror/chrome)
- Sparkle blue paint, stainless steel, aluminum, and chrome exterior
- Exceptionally clean and fresh inside!
- Features Queen bed in the rear cabin
- Full-size couch folds flat into Queen bed
- Sleeps 5 comfortably as is. Easily configurable to sleep up to 7
- Length: 41 feet.
- Fuel: Diesel, with 151 US Gal. capacity
- Range: Approx 1,000 Miles
- 1985 MCI chassis with strong 8V92 Detroit Diesel (turbo) and Automatic Allison Transmission.
- New Tires
- Recently Serviced
- Runs/drives GREAT
- Built-in Solar with expandable battery bank
- 12kw Onan Generator (connected to primary fuel supply)
- 60 gal. propane for on-demand hot water and climate control
- 150 gal fresh water tank, 100/50 split grey/black water holding tank.
Massive Storage Bays for all your toys and gear. Can easily hold paddle boards, kayaks, bikes, etc.
We LOVE this coach and are only selling due to unforeseen life changes. Sad to let it go and want to find a good placement so that someone can enjoy it as much as we have and wish we still could!
Clean title, currently registered (and badged/certified), and insured as RV in California. Allowed in most national parks (never got turned away) and RV parks/campgrounds... even KOA that generally doesn't allow "older" RVs because it is so well maintained and has new everything.