- MCI Bus- professionally converted in IN
- Recent rebuilt Detroit Diesel 8V71 with custom oversized aluminum radiators with electric fans (runs fantastic)
- Allison Automatic Transmission (Excellent Condition)
- 40’ Bus
- Raised Roof
- Smooth sides
- Custom paint (still salvageable paint but needs attention)
- The whole house AIMS POWER pure sine wave inverter/solar charge controller with 8 solar panels and four 8D batteries.
- 10KW diesel generator low hours.
- New Airxcel/Coleman two-ton Central air/heat pump. (Professionally installed)
- Full kitchen: stainless refrigerator/freezer, electric glass cooktop, microwave/convection oven, Corian \
- Two New (1.27.22) 4D start batteries.
- Professionally Plumbing in PEX – New toilet, instant water heater, new line drier,
- All new shocks, rebuilt alternator, electric basement lock system
MCI Bus professional conversion. Raised Roof, whole house inverter with eight solar panels and batteries plus a 10KW diesel generator, Two New Coleman Central air/heat, full kitchen, and many many new parts.
Detroit diesel runs great. Tons of upgrades and new parts.
Countertops, marble tile kitchen floors, custom tile backsplash, custom wood cabinets, flatscreen TV.
The bus needs labor, but not the expensive parts and certainly NOT the big-ticket luxury items that are listed above!
Runs and drives but I don’t feel that it’s safe with the new but crawling tires and air leaks.
This bus has been the dream of three bus nuts who fell short of getting it done before spending a small fortune.
I invested over 40,000 (half of what the guy I bought it from) but I know I’m not going to get close to getting it back because it needs a lot of work that I didn’t finish and it’s been sitting a while (my brand-new tires are dry rotting).
So, if you want a project that could be a killer boon-docker that’s had the heavy lifting done or just for the amazing parts list.