This is a one-of-a-kind 1957 Crown School Bus Conversion!!!!! Many hours of labor into her. (Girlfriend named her Miss Bus)
- The motor is a 350HP Big Cam Cummins mid-engine with a 747 4speed Allison Auto Transmission.
- 3-stage Jake Brake, Freightliner air ride rear suspension with a controller on the dash, runs strong.
- 11R24.5 tires with aluminum rims, all-new tires
- Raised roof 8in for inside headroom.
- Custom aluminum siding,
- 2-8D starting batteries
- Power steering with adjustable True Center steering stabilizer
- Rear camera
- Propane, and diesel heat,
- Custom awning
- 2-MaxxFans Vents
- 110volt refrigerator
- 3000watt Xantrex Freedom 30 Inverter/charger
- 4-125watt solar panels with Renogy controller
- 6-6volt Trojan house batteries
- 10KW Wrico Generator with Kubota Diesel 1105 hours
- 50Amp automatic transfer switch
- Two 13,500BTW Duo-Therm rooftop A/C with heat strips
- 175 Gal. fresh water tank under the queen-size bed
- 150Gal. gray/black waste tank
- 85Gal fuel tank, propane stove/oven, microwave
- Surround sound
- Solid oak cabinets, Corian countertops,
- Flexsteel seats and couch
- Dual pane windows with pull-down shades
6'6" Inside height
233in wheel bass
71,530 Miles on motor and trans
I'm sure I missed something, please get in touch with me with any questions or requests for more photos or information.