- A bare (Eagle bus) canvas for your conversion layout that runs and drives like a dream.
- The interior is stripped I started to replace the subfloor the usual spots over the wheel wells need new wood and sealed.
- Plastic trays are still good just need to be sealed again.
- Rust is minimal with little surface
- Rust in the engine bay and all of the undercarriage have been coated for rust-proofing and held up well.
- I have extra siding panels, Basement AC/Heat in-motion satellite water tanks, metal framing studs, and remote heated mirrors.
- The bus is straight aluminum in good condition and can be polished up with some work.
- I also have a freshly rebuilt 6V92 with Jakes if interested, for sale.
I just well not have time in my life to finish it and don't want to see it go to waste. I drove it back from Nebraska to Colorado.