Author Topic: POST YOUR BUS, INT, EXT,& FAMILY PICTURES HERE!  (Read 589633 times)

Offline Geoff

• Geoff & Sherry's RTS Conversion Pics
Re: POST YOUR BUS, INT, EXT,& FAMILY PICTURES HERE!
« Reply #480 on: May 05, 2012, 07:06:16 PM »
I believe I already did this several years ago and my post was questioned by somedickbadlam.  Okay, I am ready for another delete.  Checkbook converters don't belong here.

--Geoff
'82 RTS AZ
Geoff
'82 RTS AZ

Offline Len Silva

• Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe
    • Leonard Studio
« Reply #481 on: May 06, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »
I believe I already did this several years ago and my post was questioned by somedickbadlam.  Okay, I am ready for another delete.  Checkbook converters don't belong here.

--Geoff
'82 RTS AZ

I strongly disagree with that premise. Anyone who thinks they are a Busnut, is a Busnut, whether a bus is just a gleam in their eye which will never really happen, or a million dollar factory conversion, or anything in between.

If you think you belong here, then you belong here. Welcome.

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.

Offline John316

• MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.
« Reply #482 on: May 07, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »

--Geoff
'82 RTS AZ

I don't really understand the post. However, if you can't pay to have somebody else do work on your coach, to be on the board, count me out. We have paid a lot of people a lot of money during our conversion. Does that mean I shouldn't be on?

I don't think so at all. MikeK, the guy who owns this board, sell converted coaches. Should his customers not be allowed?

But I still don't think I understand your post, since I doubt that is what you were saying.

John
Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.

Offline Van

« Reply #483 on: May 07, 2012, 12:25:13 PM »
Hey Tom, nice chatting with ya yesterday :) In PB, when you hover (lol helicopter terms ;D ;D) yer mouse (now that would be a strange sight to see ;D) over the pic you want to post the box will open wit da codes copy the "image code & go back and paste in yer post, make sure there is a space before and aft of the link ;) :) Pictures turn out the best here at 640 x something or another. ;)

Welcome to the madness
 All the best!
   VMan
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline Van

« Reply #484 on: May 07, 2012, 12:36:54 PM »

--Geoff
'82 RTS AZ

Huh! what I miss now!  ???
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #485 on: May 07, 2012, 05:54:56 PM »

--Geoff
'82 RTS AZ

I strongly disagree with that premise. Anyone who thinks they are a Busnut, is a Busnut, whether a bus is just a gleam in their eye which will never really happen, or a million dollar factory conversion, or anything in between.

If you think you belong here, then you belong here. Welcome.

Everybody is welcome here.  It doesn't matter whether they are hands on with all the conversion and bus systems or just love owning and driving one, or even people who don't even own one yet.

Offline Scott & Heather

• Scott & Heather's buses: MCI-9 & MCI-102
  • MCI-9 & MCI-102
    • Fresh Day Music
« Reply #486 on: May 30, 2012, 03:43:54 PM »
--Geoff '82 RTS AZ

Where do we draw that line? We didn't "make" our buses in the first place. We paid for an already built bus. The club is entitled "bus conversions bulletin board" not "bus converters bulletin board" so that would include anyone interested in, or owning a conversion. My wife and I have single handedly converted our own bus entirely ourselves with an occasional weld done by a friend who is certified, but from a seated coach to a converted coach full out with 9 inch roof raise and full interior/glass shower/washer and dryer/twin 100 gallon holding tanks, etc....but I don't feel like I'm better than the guy who paid to have it done. I'm just glad I know every square inch of my bus, plumbing, electrical, frame, and engine. But certainly I have never entertained the notion that someone who paid to have a conversion done wasn't welcome here. If that's the case, I'll find another club to join. I would hope this one is open to anyone. This is America. Love viewing this thread every so often to see what new peeps have joined and what their coaches look like. Keep it coming!  ;)
Scott & Heather
1984 MCI 9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise (SOLD)
1992 MCI 102C3 8v92-turbo with 8 inch roof raise CURRENT HOME
Click link for 900 photos of our 1st bus conversion:
https://goo.gl/photos/GVtNRniG2RBXPuXW9

Offline Mex-Busnut

« Reply #487 on: May 30, 2012, 09:04:55 PM »
Hmmm. I paid with my checkbook for some of the parts I used in my conversion, so does that me me a checkbook converter?

;D

Even those who do not yet own buses, (as was my own case for many months), come here to learn all they can before they purchase a bus. For me, I learned enough to choose the right one for us and our budget.

In my humble opinion, these forums should continue to be open to anybody interested in the subject of bus conversions.
Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #488 on: June 21, 2012, 09:23:16 AM »
Wow I thought this thread was supposed to be about pictures not who belongs and who don't!

But while were at it I guess I don't belong because my check book wouldn't cover the cost of paying someone to take pictures of a bus, and I have no converted bus either.

Since I don't have a bus conversion to work on, or pay someone to work on I guess I'll have to find "seated charter bus forum" to join.
;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Dave5Cs

• BCM Subscriber
« Reply #489 on: June 21, 2012, 10:19:15 AM »
Lets get back on track, LOL

Dave5Cs 8)
"Perfect Frequency"1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71,644MT Allison.
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 60th Anniversary edition.
1998 Jeep TJ ,(Gone)
 Somewhere in the USA fulltiming.

Offline Van

« Reply #490 on: June 27, 2012, 07:16:38 AM »
ATTA BOY Dave! That things looking awesome!

And the beat goes on....

V.
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline john9861

« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2012, 04:52:11 AM »
BK,
   No worries. There are plenty of Conversions here for you to work on. Just don't screw up & charge for your time. And especially don't charge for the parts... :o ;D
John Mellis
Bowman, SC
1982 Eagle Model 10 6V92TA Auto
It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...

Offline Kwajdiver

• MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"
« Reply #492 on: July 25, 2012, 07:10:01 PM »
Painted this bus white July 1012.
MCI-9 1983

This bus is for sale.
Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI

Offline poppi

• mci 8 L10 ZF tranmission; helena
« Reply #493 on: August 06, 2012, 05:08:10 PM »
As advertised here is what is done now

Snow disappeared......Now where did I put that bus?

Offline Rda848

• Rda
  • Eagle Nichole
« Reply #494 on: August 11, 2012, 11:38:44 AM »
Hi All, I am one of the new people, :o and it's really nice to see all the creations  ;D here on the site so I will add just one more to the mix. Hope to chat sometime.
Treat others as you would like to be treated.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal